Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hello there!

I'll start this blog with a quick introduction- I'm Lauren, a 19 year old college student with a love for Jesus, beauty, and all things vintage. I am a firm believer that the World War II era truly did make the "Greatest Generation" and am a patriot for my beautiful country: I live in the land of the free, and the home of the brave! America's favorite pastime, baseball, is another love of mine- I'm a serious Phillie Phanatic and could talk about baseball for hours. Although I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with the Communications degree I'm pursuing, I know I'm definitely a PR girl at heart and love raving about my favorite products and finds to my friends- hopefully this blog will be a great supplement for my product raves!

  This blog will hopefully include a lovely plethora of beauty, etiquette, music, photography, DIYs, advice and other inspiring finds!  And the #1 disclaimer I must include on this blog (since many posts will be makeup related): I truly do believe that girls don't need makeup! I see makeup as an enchanting accessory to play around with, but not a necessity to be beautiful. This blog won't preach that in any way. I'll be using this blog as an outlet to share the small treasures I discover while experiencing life, becoming inspired through art and fashion, and while using makeup!


No comments:

Post a Comment